PREMUS Joint tests
Pressure test system for single joint tests from 200 - 600 mm (Patent No.DE19740276).
The tests can be carried out either by air or water; the test sleeves are separately filled. Packer pressure, variable 1,5 - 4,5 bar; test pressure selectable up to 500 mbar.
This pressure test system consists of the control unit PREMUS 600, supplemented by the respective Kampac test packer according to the pipe diameters. A pan and tilt camera is integrated inside the packer. Between the two packer sleeves, is a Plexiglas which allows the camera a 360°view of the pipe for accurate positioning and optical control of the joint during the tests.
The Kampac packer is connected to a crawler and thereby driven to the joint to be tested. The controls, i.e. the pressure transmitter is connected directly at the packer and operated through a magnetic valve. Therefore, the pressure is measured directly at the packer which results in the fact that the volume of air inside the hose doesn't have any effect on the measurement.
To use this joint test system, a CCTV inspection unit is mandatory.
Kampac hose drum with pneumatic drive
- Control unit for pressure tests of reaches and manholes
- Integrated pressure sensor +/- 350 mbar
- an additional pressure sensor up to 750 mbar is available
- Connection for maximum 3 external sensors
- Data acquisition via USB or RS422
- Activation of external pressure source
- Hose drum with 150 m camera cable with integrated hose
- Pneumatic drive
- Pressure transmitter for test and packer pressure
- Pneumatic valves
- Height 530x width 460 x depth 530 mm
Manual Hose drum for joint tests with water
- For testing of joints, laterals and pipe sections
- Test with air and optionally with water
- Operation of Kampac II and Variokampac packer
- Integrated valves for faster testing
- Test pressure selectable 0 - 500 mbar
- Separate sleeve inflation with variable pressure values
- Pressure sensor for test area and packer sleeves
- Pressure values and test time configurable
- Packers from 200 up to 600 mm with 360° Plexiglas sleeve for pan and tilt camera
Compressed air and pneumatic unit
- For sealing packer and for use in porous pipes
- Gel with memory function
- Compressor, intake power 200 l/min
- Compressed air tank, 40 l, 8 bar
- Vacuum pump 220 V, 60 cm³, pressure 600 mbar, toggle switch filling test mode for reaches
- Filling and deflating of larger plugs/stoppers
PC, Software, Monitors, Printer for documentation and recording of the test results