RCA proline satellite system
Modular satellite system for the CCTV inspection of main lines and laterals in one single step from the main line.
Application from 135 mm with crawler L135 and modules M150 or from 200 mm with modules M200 .
SKM 135 (pan module)
PM 135 (positioning module, tilt function)
ZKM 135 (observation camera)
PKM 200 positioning and main camera for mainline and lateral inspection application from 200 mm
Pan and tilt camera KS 60 CL
- Pluggable pan and tilt camera
- Operation either with crawler or push cable
- Negotiates 90° bends from 100 mm upwards
- Integrated transmitter
- Pressure sensor
- Endless rotation (slip ring), 300° pan function
- Overload protection via friction clutch
- Permanent up right picture
- Illumination with power-LED
- nitrogen filling adapter for camera test
- Measurements: Ø 62 mm, L: 129 mm
- Weight: approx. 650 g
With the feed unit SKM 135 together with the positioning unit PM 135, the camera KS 60 CL is driven into the lateral from the mainline. The positioning is monitored from 135 mm onwards by observation camera ZKM 135 .
- Wireless fast release connection between the modules
- Positioning color camera with power-LED
- Manual and automatic steering function
- Adaptation to different diameters by electric height adjustment and different wheel sets
- Cardanic foldable plug with integrated tension rod regulation: operation 90° horizontal, 45° vertical
- Two axis inclination sensor
- TSS 150 - connection of a flushing hose for the cleaning of laterals from the mainline (separate flushing unit required)
- Ex-proof version according to European standard RL 94/9/EG
- Temperature sensor in the crawler
The KS 60 CL can be equipped with an additional PIN for the inspection of branched dewatering networks, allowing inspections into further branches.
The navigation module of PipeCommander allows the graphical display of inspected lines.