L 100cross with KS 60CL
Steerable crawler for application from 100mm - 500 mm.
The 3 drive axis' (100 -150mm) and the extremely low center of gravity due to a slanted-wheel base make the L100 Cross so flexible.
The pan- and tilt camera KS 60CL is connected to the crawler with a wireless connection (90° foldable).
Additional illumination (plugable) with power-LED from DN150 mm.
- Measurement: 390x100x80 mm
- Three axis driven
- Brass crawler housing nickel plated
- Manual and automatic steering function
- Mechanical height adjustment of the camera
- Permanent pressure control
- Valve for nitrogen filling
- Cardanic foldable plug (90° horizontal / ±45° vertical) with integrated tensile sensor
- Inclination sensor on two axis
- Weight: about 7kg
KS 60 CL
- Pluggable pan and tilt camera for crawler and push cable operation
- Integrated transmitter
- Pressure sensor
- Rotation: 360°, pan: 300°
- Permanent upright picture
- Illumination with power-LED
- Friction clutch for overload protection
- Nitrogen filling adapter for pressure test
- Measures: Ø 62 mm, L: 129 mm
- Weight: approx. 650 g
- Ex-proof version according to European standard RL 94/9/EG
- Temperature sensor
- Clay wheels
- Additional weights
- Additional illumination